Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Ashes to Ashes

I'm still not doing very well at regular blog posts but I have a few reviews of Lush products planned and maybe a couple of make up posts so hopefully with the Easter holidays coming up I should be able to post a little more!

This is what I wore on Saturday to go for a meal with my family at a place called Obica in London! 
This dress is probably one of my favourite dresses ever. It was a charity shop find but is a vintage Laura Ashley dress (my Nanna shortened the length for me). The fit is just so lovely and the pattern instantly makes me think of sunny days. I dragged it out of my wardrobe as the weather is starting to turn a little bit nicer now, but I definitely wasn't brave enough to wear it without my beloved faux fur coat and some thick black tights! 


 How cute are these shoes?! They only set me back £3 from a charity shop in Wolverhampton and all I did was replace the laces with some velvet ribbon. I love the little heel on them.

This is me and my gorgeous sister, Hannah. on my face I'm wearing Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation, Barry M Showgirl Mascara, Elf Studio HD Blush, Sleek Liquid Eyeliner, the Sleek Brow Pallette and my beloved Lime Crime Velvetine in Suedeberry. I've been having problems with scarring on my face after having caught horrible impetigo a few weeks ago. The Illamasqua does a great job of hiding the scars but if anyone could recommend a good scar treatment that is cruelty free it would be much appreciated!

Drinking amazing mango and coriander cocktails out of mugs in Market Bar in Soho!


I'm also thinking of maybe starting a recipe blog alongside this blog. I'm a vegetarian and love cooking and healthy nutrition, would people be interested at all?

What has everyone else been up to this weekend?

Much love

Jodi Pops
x

1 comment: