Thursday, 22 January 2015

Back (I think)

I haven't blogged in a very long time. Things have changed a lot in my life since I used to blog regularly. I moved home from London, worked for a year and now I'm back in London again doing the course that I've always dreamed of, an MA in Acting at drama school. I spend most of my life now in my drama school uniform of black joggers and a t-shirt, so I want to try and channel some creativity back into my outfits when it's the weekend!

Life has been ridiculously busy but I do really miss blogging, so I'm hoping to give it another try, as well as trying to start a recipe blog alongside this (I am a vegetarian food obsessive). But more to come on that soon.

So to ease myself back into blogging I thought I'd share a quick outfit post from the other day when I went for a lovely birthday brunch with my two sisters.

The skirt is a vintage one I picked up from Traid in Clapham a few years ago, and the black poloneck was a Christmas present. I feel very 1960s with the two paired together!

We went to The Breakfast Club in Hoxton and it was absolutely incredible! I had the Veggie All-American with a soya vanilla latte. I've heard great things about The Breakfast Club and it really didn't disappoint!


Anyway, I'm really looking forward to hopefully being able to blog more regularly again, I will be back soon, fingers crossed!

Much love,

Jodi Pops
x

1 comment: