Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Wasting Time (Eternal Summer)

DSC04055
This dress is very special because it was sent to me by the beautiful Rebecca Tan of The Cinnamon Slipper. Rebecca's blog is genuinely one of my favourites, she always looks absolutely incredible in vintage style dresses and she is also super creative and makes a lot of her own clothes! I find the photography on her blog super inspiring as it's always so creative, and on top of all that she's a downright lovely lady as well! I was so happy when I found out that I'd won this dress in her 100th post giveaway (which also includes lots of great tips on buying vintage clothing!!).
DSC04057
The dress fits really well, and I am love how vibrant the colours of it are! I wore it with this hat that I found in a charity shop and these Topshop wedges and I feel like it looks like a very picnic-y outfit!!! DSC04059 DSC04041 DSC04045 DSC04061 DSC04037
So I'd just like to say a massive thank you and send lots of love to Rebecca for sending me this gorgeous dress!! I've been very excited for this post :)


 xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Darling Jodi Pops!! I am so so so thrilled you won! You look simply beautiful in this dress and thank you so much for your lovely words! Honestly you don't know what that means to read such lovely things about my little old blog :-)! Thank youuuuu!! With the hat and wedges you styled it perfectly! I am so happy this dress went to a happy home and a beautiful girl!

    looking fabulous angel cake! xxxx Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning that cute dress...I just adore tartan :) You look very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you winning that beautiful dress! It looks wonderful on you :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours of this dress are perfection! So cute! You have an amazing skin tone, you can pull off every colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely Jodi! That dress suits you perfectly. <3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely! Congrats on winning! Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, you are just the cutest thing! I love Rebecca's blog and she was so sweet to send you this lovely dress! You look perfect!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style, you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you - and you look fab in it!

    Just discovered your blog thanks to Bonne Chance Collections and now following :)

    I'd love it if you could check out mine http://www.jessicainyourear.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete