Friday, 24 May 2013

Fighting the Gravity

DSC03956
I actually managed to forget to bring any shorts away with me to Key West. Although I'm pretty much always wearing a floaty dresses, they aren't always the most practical of clothing! So when I visited the thrift shop near where my Auntie lives, I was delighted to find these Hawaiian print shorts for $7!
DSC03969
I really love the pale colours of the print, it's so pretty! I wore them with this crochet vest that was a hand me down from my mom and this vintage silk scarf as a hair tie.
DSC03963
The shoes are a really old pair from Next that I dig out every time I go on holiday, they go with the big pink mosquito bites on my legs haha!
DSC03968 DSC03970
On my lips I'm wearing the Lime Crime Velvetine in Suedeberry which I've been addicted to wearing ever since it arrived in the post (I ordered mine from Cute Cosmetics). It lasts so well and the colour is so bold and vibrant!!! I will definitely be writing a full review soon.
DSC03975

I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday,
Lots of love

Jodi Pops
x

13 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cutie! Those shorts are perfect on you!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is just perfect dear ! I'm in love with anything is hawaian/tropical/fruit/palm printed at the moment ! I loe the way you wear this trend, with this silk scarf in your hair. It's just amazing and refreshing ! Thank you for inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUNtastic ^^ You look like an 1980's teen version of Lolita! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow in your hair, your too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are fabulous! And that lipstick is lovely-- I've been wanting to try some of limecrime's lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're very lucky to have found them, they're super cute! :)

    http://ellansavage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love everything about this! The lipstick, the shorts, the bow in your hair! And you look adorable! Super cute :-) Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WWWWAA you are just too cute! my favourite shot is you grinning with your legs apart! brilliant shot! so refreshing to see a blogger that shows us her personality...instead of 'moody' shots! (I am guilty to those too!) but it's nice to mix it up! those shots, the shoes...everything is sooooo cute!! big love as always.
    dress will be post tuesday!!! eeeeee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable shorts!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest outfit I've seen so far, this is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete