Monday, 22 April 2013

Just to say


Hello everyone!
I hope that you are all well and enjoying the spring!!

I just wanted to do a quick post to say hello and explain why I probably won't be able to post again till next month. I am currently in the final stages of my degree so at the moment I'm spending 14 hour days in the library trying to get everything ready for my final hand ins, which unfortunately doesn't give me much chance to take outfit photos!!!!! I am handing my dissertation in today, and then I am left to work on the rest of my essays which are in on 1st May, and then I am done!
I really miss blogging and I have plenty of ideas for posts lined up once I have finished, so I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for bearing with me through my rather sporadic posting over this last few months.
In other news, I've just set up a Twitter account for this blog, so I would absolutely love it if you fancied following me on there, it's @Jodipopsblog
Also, I'd just like to say a quick thank you to the wonderful Becky Bedbug for mentioning me in her Friday Favourites post. If you don't already know about her blog, go check it out, she is a total babe!
Anyway, thank you for reading, I will hopefully see you all after the 2nd of May if I manage to survive my final days of 3rd year!!!!

Loads of Love,

Jodi Pops
x

8 comments:

  1. good luck on your exams!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck in your exams!
    I'm a third year next year :( Boo!

    & I really love this teapot! So cute.

    Kelly | My Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains | Bloglovin' :Day Dreams & Daisy Chains | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your final exam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm in exam/hand in season too - horrible!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw thank you for the shout out! You are such a sweetie!

    Best of luck with your exams!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the good luck comments everyone!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and I love the tea pot such a pretty design :-) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete