Friday, 29 March 2013

I Wanna Be A Warhol

I got back to the Midlands from London and while my inner child was squealing with excitement to see the thick snow on the ground, I am really getting fed up of being cold. It is pretty strange to see snow in March, but at least it means I get a few more wears out of my favourite vintage faux fur coat before I pack it away ready for next winter. 
DSC03697
I wore my super warm coat with this handmade dress from Bobbie and Lola, a vintage headscarf, my Topshop shoes and my new vintage cream vanity case, which was an Ebay find!
DSC03690
I'm growing my fringe out at the moment, so I've been trying to find some more exciting ways of hiding my fringe while it's at this awkward stage. However, my boyfriend reckons I look like a washerwoman with this victory roll and headscarf combo, but I'm rather fond of it!
DSC03686
Accidental photo that I ended up quite liking!
DSC03685
DSC03689
I hope you are all keeping nice and wrapped up in this cold weather, let's hope that spring pokes its head around the corner soon enough! 

Much love
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! It looks sooooo perfect and the hairstyle is so great :) I discovered your blog yesterday and I love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a sweet comment, thank you so much! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. ^The above comment is a little weird.
    I really like your hair like this, it suits you perfectly! I'm in love with your coat, too!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! And I love your vintage style! Following <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete