Saturday, 9 March 2013

Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream Review


I know I'm probably a bit young to be worrying about wrinkles, but someone once told me that using eye cream will help to prevent wrinkles from forming, so I decided to introduce eye cream into my daily routine!!
This eye cream works really well for me, not only is it super cheap and student budget friendly at £2.54, it's full of super great ingredients to protect the delicate skin around the eyes. Vitamin E is known to be good for moisturising and anti-aging, while the SPF 15 helps to protect the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
This eye cream feels really gentle on my sensitive skin and I've definitely noticed that my eye area has been a lot less dry since I've been using this morning and night. It's definitely a product I'd recommend, it's nice and simple and has an amazing price tag! I'm sure there are other, pricier eye creams on the market that do much more than this one does, but as far as I'm concerned, this cream is great value for money and will remain a staple in my skin care routine for the foreseeable future!!!

Jodi Pops
x

No comments:

Post a Comment