Saturday, 9 February 2013

Her Middle Name Is Boom

It's not very often my outfits are this colour co-ordinated!!!! I wore this outfit today for a day of Uni work and charity shopping. This hat is my new favourite accessory ever, I've never had so many compliments (mainly from strangers!) about an item of clothing in my life!  I bought it from House of Fraser with my birthday money at the beginning of January and it's been pretty much glued to my head ever since. The top is from Topshop and was a Christmas present from my best friend, I love the super cute bow detail. The skirt was an American Apparel sale find, a first I was unsure, but it was 30% so in the end I decided it would be rude not to! I'm glad I did decide to purchase it in the end, because I love the way the burgundy in it picks out the burgundy in my top and hat! 

5 comments:

  1. The hat is so cute!
    Did you find any pretty things whilst charity shopping? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought so much stuff, the charity shops back in my hometown are so much cheaper than the ones here in london, so I always go a bit mad when i'm back haha!!
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. This hat suits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute in this skirt! love the red lips too!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely love to! am now following you on there :)
      xx

      Delete