Friday, 2 November 2012

Calling All Skeletons

I've been stuck in a real style rut recently. Autumn is my favourite season but this year I have been having real trouble dressing for the weather - I don't seem to be able to let go of my summer dresses! 
However, I went shopping in Shepherd's Bush with my big sister a few days ago and we visited a shop called Traid  where I picked up this amazing dress. It did cost me £20 (a lot of money for someone who is used to spending around £2 on an item of clothing!) but to me this dress is absolutely perfect for autumn and winter so I decided it was worth it!
I especially love the glittery top half - I am a sucker for anything with a bit of sparkle! I wore it with this  faux fur hat I bought last year in the charity shop for about £2... my nan keeps telling me that it really doesn't suit me but I love wearing it as an alternative to a wooly hat. The shoes belong to my sister... I'm still trying to find my own ideal pair of brogues!




Anyway, I am very sorry for my lack of posting recently and I hope to get back to regular blogging again now that I am in more of a routine with University work and slowly getting better at dressing for the weather!

Much love, 
Jodi Pops 
x

2 comments:

  1. I like your hat :)

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely*

    Thx for stoppig by, dear* I'm your new follower, hope you follow back :)


    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete