Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Here Comes The Sun

On our second day in Brighton, we were treated to breakfast in bed at our B&B - I had the eggs and Nathan, my boyfriend, had the full english. Both were absolutely delicious, especially the homemade brown bread!
Once we'd finished our lovely breakfasts we wandered down to the seafront to spend some time on the beach... Moments after this photo was taken my new hat flew off and landed in the sea!!!!!
Trying to stop my hat flying off while I dried it off on the beach! I really struggled to keep my hat on, it wasn't very well secured to my head and kept blowing away, think I need to add some elastic to it somehow. It is a little big for me but for £1.99 in the charity shop I just couldn't resist.

With my unruly hat I wore this lilac shirt with a black bow tie, my much-loved New Look boots and my new favourite piece of clothing, my Bobbie and Lola bloomers! I bought this dress from Bobbie and Lola a while ago and since then I've had my eye on these cute little ice cream print shorts. When I recently checked out their Etsy shop I noticed that these handmade bloomers said that they were the last pair left, so I had to buy them!!! They are so well made and I just absolutely love them, I just wish I'd bought these more towards the beginning of summer now. 
And last but not least, a photo of the gorgeous Brighton Pavilion, I still have yet to actually venture inside, but the surrounding park is just lovely. We spent our last hour before catching our train home in this park and wandering around the brilliant art gallery. 

Much love,

Jodi Pops
x


10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time. I love those ice-cream shorts, perfect for your Brighton adventure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable! i <3 those ice cream shorts and now i want ice cream too! haha eggs with faces sharpied on them :) I discovered you on Chictopia today and thought I'd say hi!

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog hun!
    I loved Birmingham when I was there!

    I am following you now and I hope you will follow me too?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog honey. I love your look in the last photos :)

    Hope you'll visit me, I'll be really grateful <3
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, it looks like you had a great time and your breakfast looks like it was delicious:D

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god your outfit! You're the cutest girl ever!

    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eating ice cream while wearing ice cream shorts? PERFECT. That bow tie is everything :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete