Thursday, 9 August 2012

The Blue Channel


I don't usually shop in Primark, I prefer to try and get my bargains from charity shops. However, I realised last minute that I didn't really seem to own much clothing suitable for wearing in the hot weather in Italy, so I picked up a few items from Primark before I left. 
I've never ever worn a jumpsuit before, but for £3 I just had to pick this up, and I'm so glad I did. It's a really nice, light material as well, so perfect for holidays. The sandals are an absolute favourite of mine now too (excuse my messy toe nail varnish - I did it in a rush!), I just think they're so cute and they go with so much. They only cost £5 too. 
I am missing Sorrento so much right now - the beautiful food, the glorious sunshine and even the limoncello!

 Much love,
Jodi Pops
x



6 comments:

  1. I really like the jumpsuit!! Italy looks lovely too!
    http://amyleehaynes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I follow you, hope you like my blog.
    Great style and clothes.
    With love, Gloria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like this jump suit a lot. It is really pretty... and so are you ;)

    love,
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi your look adorable in this jumper..I have joined. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and JOIN. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon :)

    god bless

    ReplyDelete