Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz Review


I thought I'd do a review of a product I've been absolutely loving recently, Stila's Kajal eyeliner in Topaz. Stila's Kajal eyeliners are a lovely, creamy formulation that glides on so smoothly, I love it. The shade of this eyeliner is a really nice nude peachy gold shade that looks so lovely worn on the waterline. I actually purchased this eyeliner about a year ago from TK Maxx in a pack with a Stila tinted moisturiser (which was unfortunately the complete wrong shade for me!) but I only recently started using it, as for a while it completely baffled me! I didn't think to try this on my waterline, and it really didn't suit me worn like how I would wear a normal eyeliner (although I think on someone with tanned skin it would look lovely). I'd heard before about using a white eyeliner on the waterline to make the eyes look bigger, but in my opinion this can look a little obvious and unnatural. This eyeliner on the waterline has the same effect but looks a lot more subtle, it's amazing! I'm hooked. I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a great way to enhance their eyes, and also I would love to try some of the other kajal eyeliner shades because the creamy formula is just lovely. To top it all off, the packaging is super pretty, I love the cute patterns on it.
Have you tried Stila's Topaz eyeliner? What are your favourite ways to make your eyes look brighter?

Jodi Pops
x

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE EYELINER...I SO MUST GO FIND THIS FOR MY MOM..SHE'S GOING TO LOVE IT. THANKS

    FOLLOWING.

    ReplyDelete