Monday, 16 July 2012

Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Review

I'd been interested in trying this product for a while now, so I decided that while I was in the South of France was the perfect time to do so. I picked this up in a pharmacy while I was out there for 2.50€ for 100ml, but I believe in Boots it costs £3.15. Thermal Spring Water definitely was a great product to have with me on holiday because it's really nice and refreshing to spritz over your face in the super hot weather and it's really good at soothing and cooling down sunburnt skin.
Now I'm back in the cold and rainy UK, I don't need to cool down so I've been using it to set my make up. Spritzing a little bit over my face once I've applied my make up really helps it to look dewy and fresh. I'm not really sure whether it increases the staying power though because my make up tends to stay on all day anyway.
All in all I have really liked using this product, it's lovely and soothing on my sensitive skin and think I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!


As always, if you have any questions about my experience with this product, do not hesitate to ask! 
Much love,
Jodi Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment