Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Heart's All Gone




Denim jacket: Charity shop
Blouse: Charity Shop
Skirt: Kimchi Blue at Urban Outfitters
Frilly Socks: Topshop
Dr Martens: Ebay

This weekend I went back to London for a few days to go to Field Day festival with my boyfriend and his friends. It was an amazing day, but unfortunately I had to leave super early the next day, so I didn't get to participate in any Jubilee madness. Apart from that I've been working, charity shopping and doing loads and loads of cooking...


pizzas made from scratch (including the dough!) / breakfast stacks / caribbean fish with rice and peas

As I've mentioned in other posts, I'm a huge Blink 182 fan (hence this post being named after a Blink 182 song) and I'm seeing them play in London on Friday!!! I'm way too excited, I'm actually seeing them 3 times on this tour (I'm a loser, I know), but this will be the first time I have seen them live since I first watched them play at Reading festival 2 years ago. I can't wait!!!!

Much love,
Jodi Pops

4 comments:

  1. beautiful skirt :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMG. Does that skirt have cats all over it???? Please don't tell me I'm dreaming...
    And by the way, thank you SO MUCH for leaving such a lovely comment/following me. Made my night, really T__T

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's flowers not cats i'm afraid, although a skirt with cats all over it does sound really cool! xxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete