Tuesday, 22 May 2012

I'm Back!

Apologies for my absence, I've spent the last month of my existence with my head buried in a pile of dusty old books writing essays and revising for exams. However, I'm now officially free for summer and back home in Wolverhampton for the next few months. I already miss the hustle and bustle of London, but I really can't afford to stay there over summer, so now I'm back in Wolverhampton to do some part time work.
Today I saw my best friend for the first time since I've been back, and we went on a lovely walk together through her village.
 I borrowed her gorgeous high-low skirt and wore it with a shirt I bought as a post-exam treat from Rokit in Covent Garden. I love it because it has little flower baskets all over it that remind me of the musical My Fair Lady (Eliza in the show is a flower girl and carries round a basket of violets). I once played Eliza in My Fair Lady, so it's my favourite musical. The opening scene in My Fair Lady is set in Covent Garden, so that was just the icing on the cake!!!!








Also I know have an iPhone, as my Blackberry completely died :( but feel free to follow me on instagram @jodi_pops!
Jodi Pops
x

No comments:

Post a Comment