Tuesday, 24 April 2012

50s Playsuit

I've just bought this absolutely darling vintage 1950s playsuit from an Etsy site called LolaNyeVintage 
I absolutely love shopping on Etsy, you can always find such wonderful vintage and handmade treasures on there. The only downside on this playsuit was that I had to pay shipping from america, but I think it is worth it! I'm hopefully visiting my favourite place in the world, Brighton, once my exams are over, so this playsuit will be perfect for then! 
Let me know what you think and what your favourite sites to buy vintage clothing are.
Jodi Pops 
x

2 comments:

  1. Looovely dear!
    Oh, help me giving a play? Needless to stare hehehe
    Just let it go until the end is that I have more access qto better!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnaeI5b6F0g&feature=player_embedded
    XOXO
    www.blogdaleoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great video! you look beautiful :) xxxx

      Delete