Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Weekend Treats

So this weekend I went to the Dr Martens sample sale on Brick Lane. Me and my friend queued for 2 hours and by the time we got in there wasn't really much in there and it looked like this
So as you can see, it was pretty difficult to find anything! My friend found herself some lovely green shoes but after about 15 minutes of not finding anything I liked I gave up and went to the vintage sale down in the bottom of the building instead. 
There I found this beautiful silk blouse for £14. It's gonna be so great for spring and summer and I absolutely love the collar on it. It looks quite creased in this photo but that's just because I've washed it and have yet to iron it!

I also found this gorgeous dress in the Brick Lane Tea Rooms, I love it so much! I can't wait to wear it on lovely sunny days and warm summer nights. 


How cute is the bow at the back? I'm so in love with this dress.

The lovely lady who owned the shop gave me her card too, it has her etsy site on and it's definitely worth a glance. I adore everything on there, but I especially love the ice cream bloomer shorts on there and also the gorgeous 'Bettie' shorts, I'm hoping to purchase a pair of one or the other in the near future. I'd really like to pair the 'Bettie' shorts with my new blouse.


I also wanted to show you guys this table in the coffee shop my friend and I went to after our day's shopping, I just really liked it haha. When I'm a grown up and have my own place I'd like a coffee table like this!

Let me know what you think of my new purchases,
Jodi Pops
x

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I can't believe the boxes everywhere at the sample sale! That's madness. Sorry, you couldn't find any shoes, but the clothes you got are lovely! I especially love that dress. The color is so pretty and I love the different fabrics. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! <3

    toni
    DIY Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that first photo is crazy. I wanted to go but was selling at a vintage fair.
    That dress is so cute and I love the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how crazy is the first picture. Wonder if you could sue if you'd have gone falling over a box, maybe only in America. Love the purchases, the box totally makes that dress ! That coffee table is amazing (:

    ReplyDelete