Thursday, 22 March 2012

Nandinoo and Dr Martens

So in my recent travels on the internet, whilst trying everything I can to not do my latest essay, I discovered the gorgeous Nandinoo website. I want everything they sell!
This is my favourite piece on their site. It's the 'Fleur's Blue Spinning teacup dress' from their SS'11 collection but unfortunately it's now sold out... not that I have any money at the moment anyway!




Here are my other favourite pieces from their SS and AW '11 collections, how cute is that blue shirt dress with the bird print?!

All images belong to Nandinoo, check out their beautiful website nandinoo.com

In other news, I'm going to a Dr Martens warehouse sale on saturday. I've wanted a pair for ages and they're all £25 at this sale so I'm very excited! I can't decide what kind to get though! I think I want some shoe ones like these lovely pairs:


I can't wait to wear them all summer long with cute floaty dresses and ankle socks. I'm thinking of probably getting a black pair so they go with everything, but I also like the dark red or I think maybe a light pastel colour like the lilac might be nice... or some light grey ones. I just can't decide, and I've never been to a sale like this before so I don't know how much variety they'll have there. What do you guys think I should go for?

Jodi x

4 comments:

  1. The clothes are pretty ;)

    http://snowblackblog.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my! i've never heard of them before but those outfitts are beautiful! never heard of the site before but will be checking it out now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the floaty dresses either..or the flower chains, and wandering round bare footed

    All of these clothes are gorgeous!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete