Monday, 27 February 2012

Brand New, The Roundhouse, 11.2.12

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go and see one of my favourite bands, Brand New, live at the Roundhouse in Camden.


I've loved them since I was about 14, so I was super happy when I found out they were doing a tour again. I've heard mixed reviews of their live shows so me and my two friends who I went with were unsure of what to expect. However after years of hoping to see them live, they did not disappoint, they literally blew my mind. 
This probably sounds really cheesy, but Brand New's music has helped me through some really difficult times in my life. I've recently been having a tough time and whenever I listen to their music, it really helps me to understand my own feelings.

I filmed them playing 'Jesus Christ'. I tried to film them playing 'Soco Amaretto Lime' too, but I accidentally deleted it :(

1 comment: