Sunday, 11 December 2011

Southbank Christmas Market

Today I went to the amazing german market in Southbank with my boyfriend. We braved the cold for delicious food and a beautiful walk along the Thames, and now I'm feeling very christmassy! Here are a few snaps from the evening. 

I'm also going to the german market in Birmingham next week while I'm home for christmas... I can't wait, it's just an excuse to eat lots of food really...




I'm vegetarian so although the hotdogs did smell really nice, I ate potatoes fried with red onion and some mulled apple juice. We also ate the most amazing crepes in the world filled with melted nutella and marshmallows, but they didn't last long enough for me to take a photo!






I wore my burgundy Tommy Hilfiger jumper, a sequinned skirt from my recent trip to Forever 21, my grey coat I bought a few years ago from M&S and a vintage faux fur hat from a charity shop.





Happy December

x

1 comment: